After the wildly successful DC FanDome: Hall of Heroes last August, a new journey awaits fans with DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse. The 24-hour, on-demand fan experience can be accessed via the DCFanDome.com this weekend.
Watch 100+ hours of content on demand featuring exclusive behind-the-scenes content from the world of DC movies, series, games, comics, fan art and cosplay and more.
Fans can now “choose their own adventure” and immerse themselves in curated programming at their own pace and schedule. This allows DC FanDome to provide the best user experience. As a bonus, not only is the content viewable on desktop computers, but across all mobile devices.
Here’s a breakdown of what fans around the world can expect:
- WatchVerse: Panels include the official introduction of WBTV’s Batwoman, as well as Superman & Lois, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, DC’s Stargirl, Black Lightning, expanded versions of The Flash (TV) and Titans panels that debuted during Hall of Heroes, and so much more. Plus, keep an eye out for breaking news throughout the day.
- InsiderVerse: In the InsiderVerse, fans can go behind the scenes with the master artisans who bring DC to life in all its forms, from comic books to games, TV, movies, theme parks, consumer products and more.
- Blerd & Boujee: Blerd & Boujee programming celebrates Blerd (aka “Black nerd”) culture and its impact around the globe, featuring diverse artists, voices, musicians and content.
- FunVerse: Fun is the name of the game in the FunVerse, and a perfect place to share your DC fandom. Read hundreds of free digital comics, strike a pose at the selfie station, explore the Joker Escape Room, and much more.
- YouVerse: Where fans are the stars. Check out more than 17,000 fan art, cosplay, and user-generated content submissions from around the world, and don’t forget to vote for your favorites.
- KidsVerse: Need a way to entertain your kids for hours on end? We’ve got you covered inside a special world, which can be accessed directly at DCKidsFanDome.com. This area features a broad range of family-friendly activations for our younger fans.
DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse is scheduled to start airing on Saturday, September 12, 10 a.m. Pacific Standard Time in the United States or 1:00 a.m. Sunday September 13 in the Philippines. The event will be available online for 24 hours only, so be sure to tune in early!
(Images from DC)