Just weeks after the premiere of the second season of The Mandalorian, Adidas is releasing a limited-edition line of Star Wars sneakers inspired by the series from Lucasfilm.
Star Wars: The Mandalorian Collection brings nine different shoes that bring the galaxy's greatest characters and moments from the series. Each design references heavily on the hit show and packs a uniquely cool vibe.
Here they are, and their corresponding look and feel:
- NMD_R1 The Mandalorian Shoes #1 ($140) and #2 ($120) – Upgrade your armor just like the Mandalorian with these beskar steel Mandalore inspired NMD shoes. Part of Star Wars: The Mandalorian Collection, where iconic Adidas silhouettes are transformed into the galaxy's greatest characters and moments. Designed with silver details and tongue logo, reflecting his durable armor. Inside, see the sockliner show off a special print to celebrate the series.
- ZX 2K Boost Mudhorn Shoes ($150) – This ZX 2K Boost takes inspiration from the Child and Mandalorian's epic battle and a story so true to finding the way. Shades of brown, green and speckled print bring these characters together and symbolize the bond between the clan of the two. Made with a unique sockliner that tribute the iconic scene. Bestow the Mudhorn signet, just like Mando with the tongue logo.
- Gazelle Darksaber Shoes ($100) – See the Gazelle shoes appear as if they are the Darksaber. Making an unexpected return, the Darksaber is a one of a kind black bladed lightsaber. Designed with glowing 3-Stripes that honor the sword. If you know, you know.
- The Child Superstar Shoes #1 and #2 ($100) – These Superstar shoes join a collection of nine silhouettes dedicated to the galaxy's greatest characters and moments. Though 50 years old, the cutest bounty in the galaxy brings curiosity and mystery to the galaxy. Now, not all species or shoes age the same. This Superstar celebrates 50 years of it's iconic design with inspiration from the most adorable 50 year old you'll ever see and says "The Child, 50th anniversary" in Aurebesh."
- Nizza Beskar Steel Shoes ($100) – Resilient and loyal, celebrate the Armorer in these Nizza shoes. In collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm, these Nizza shoes are part of Star Wars™: The Mandalorian™ collection, taking inspiration from the galaxy's greatest characters and moments in the series. With the ability to melt down the strongest steel, the Armorer has a powerful presence in the galaxy. Furry suede stripes resemble the stand out shoulder piece and golden tongue label that puts her front and centre.
- Top Ten The Child Shoes ($100) – These Top Ten shoes are transformed into the galaxy's cutest bounty, the Child. Undoubtedly the most adorable, mysterious and sought after with his newfound force powers. Designed with a suede upper and canvas heel collar, inspired by the Child's outfit. His picture on the tongue and iconic line "The force is strong with this little one" remind us, just how much of an impact the Child has on everyone that encounters him. Walk a similar path in the Top Ten shoes.
- NMD_R1 The Child-Find Your Way Shoes ($150) – This NMD_R1 joins a collection inspired by Star Wars: The Mandalorian™, where adidas Originals silhouettes become the galaxy's greatest characters and moments. Find your way like the Child himself, the shoe even says so itself. Designed with a calming colorway to bring balance to the Universe, and your mind. Slip on and see the special sockliner print that celebrates the series.
Star Wars: The Mandalorian Collection sneakers are available at Adidas’ website www.adidas.com, prices ranging from $100 (P4,830) to $150 (P7,246).