Digital initiatives hasten evolution at CXO innovation Summit 2020
Damaging and disruptive as it may be, there is one upside to the global disturbance caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Companies, governments, and individuals have shown that they can pivot rapidly, take significant risks and innovate in unexpected ways if given the right tools and proper conditions.
CXO innovation Summit 2020
To help companies and organizations understand the transformative nature of digital innovations during a crisis such as this, tech stalwarts representing the leading names in information technology recently assembled for the third edition of the CXO Innovation Summit.
Organized by leading IT distributor VSTECS Phils. Inc. (formerly known as MSI-ECS Phils. Inc.) and helmed by VSTECS Phils., Inc. president and CEO Jimmy Go, the CXO Innovation Summit is an annual gathering of the best minds in technology across Asia and the Pacific.
Going virtual with a full-packed line-up
This year, in accordance with social distancing and safety protocols, the conference shifted online to be able to deliver much-needed insights about various topics to the most number of people and organizations possible.
With the theme “Accelerating Digital Initiatives in the Midst of Crisis,” the CXO innovation Summit 2020 was headlined by dozens of speakers and subject matter experts across the Asia Pacific region, all sharing their knowledge and technical expertise.
Discussions focused on vital topics such as cyber security threats and vulnerabilities, IT infrastructures and enterprise networks, cloud computing, edge computing, productivity and teamwork in virtual workforce, trends and opportunities of high-speed 5G networks, and other emerging smart technologies.
The discussions were divided into 12 interesting and engaging tracks, all evenly spread in a span of three-days. Each track is highlighted by informative presentations from a line-up of several speakers, followed by a brief Q&A where experts answered inquiries from participants.
The 12 tracks are composed of the following:
- Crisis and Cybersecurity: Lessons and Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Data Security: Prevention, Detection, Protection
- The Resilient Enterprise: Lessons from Pandemic
- The Resilient Enterprise: Preparing for the Next Crisis
- Change Lanes and Leap to the Cloud
- Re-discovering client and edge computing
- Cloud Native: A look into Containers and Micro Services
- The Agile Workforce: Productivity in the New Normal / The Future Workforce: Collaboration in the New Normal
- Fast and Furious: Trends in Wireless and 5G
- The DNA of a modern IT infrastructure
- Data Driven Strategy in The New Normal
- Society 5.0: A Look Into The Future with Smart Technologies
For three years now, the CXO innovation Summit has been one of the largest gatherings of IT and technology professionals in the country. The yearly event hosts a wealth of discussions centered on making the full use of tech solutions to solve the mounting problems of a society faced with many challenges.