Let’s raise our flag and show support for Bea by voting her into the Miss Universe semi-finals.
The Miss Universe Organization has opened its voting app on Nov. 10 for pageant fans to vote for their favorite candidates and into the semi-finals of the much-awaited 70th edition of the Miss Universe pageant.
The video announcement posted on the organization's social media pages was made by none other than the reigning queen, Miss Universe 2020 Andrea Meza.
There are two ways you can vote.
First is through the Miss Universe app, which is available at the App Store and Google Play, and second is through the Miss Universe website.
Miss Universe app
1. Click the “Vote” option at the bottom part of the screen.
2. Scroll down to look for the candidate you would like to vote for.
3. Click on the Miss Universe sparkle icon for your one free vote (you should see a green star on the upper right side of the screen if your vote went through).
You can support your candidate multiple times but for a fee.
• 3 votes - P49
• 20 votes - P249
• 45 votes - P499
• 95 votes - P999
• 240 votes - P2,490
• 500 votes - P4,990
• 2000 votes - P9,990
Also on the app are Bea’s bio and her stunning headshot by Doc Marlon Pecjo.
You can browse through the roster of delegates who have included their bios so far. There are still several countries who have yet to name their candidates and their profiles in the app are yet to be filled.
There is also a “Play” portion where you can explore vlogs that follow the journey of Miss Universe 2020 Andrea Meza through her reign.
Miss Universe website
1. Go to www.missuniverse.com/delegates.
2. Scroll down to find your chosen candidate.
3. Click on the “Vote” option below the profile photo of the candidate.
4. Choose the number of votes you would like to cast (for a fee).
The 70th Miss Universe will air live from the resort city of Eilat in Israel on Dec. 12, 7 p.m. Eastern time (Dec. 13, 8 a.m. in the Philippines).
The candidates will arrive in Israel ahead of the competition and will start their journey in Jerusalem before they head to the host city, Eilat.
Aside from celebrating its 70-year milestone, the pageant will also put a spotlight on the issue of global warming that aligns with the values of the host country, and the social and global issues that the world is facing today.