Are you one of the many Filipinos who are planning to join the IKEA Family Club?
The official website is now back up after it crashed due to the high traffic that ensued shortly after its launch. IKEA initially targeted to have 100,000 members within the first 24 hours, but to their surprise, more than the expected volume tried to access it by the first minute.
For that reason, the home furnishing brand has decided to extend the registration period until Sunday, July 11. Apart from scoring a chance to win a makeover package worth P50,000, IKEA promises a myriad of rewards, benefits, and experiences. What exactly are they? Here’s what Jasmin Cruz, IKEA Philippines’ marketing manager, shared with PhilSTAR L!fe:
- Exclusive discounts on selected IKEA range
- Discounted family meals at the restaurant
- Reward points: P1 = 1 point, 200 points = P1 discount/rebate
- Special members prices at IKEA Restaurant, Bistro, Swedish Food Market, and Café
- Exclusive invites to IKEA family events and workshops
- Regular mail of home tips, inspiration and offers
- 3x points on your first purchase on your birthday month
If interested, you may sign up for a membership at family.ikea.com.ph. IKEA will send you a confirmation e-mail a few days after your registration.
Set to be its biggest branch in the world, IKEA Philippines is slated to open within the year—nine weeks after its online shop’s official launch.
Article thumbnails from IKEA Philippines