Starting Jan. 10, IKEA Philippines has announced that they will start accepting fully vaccinated visitors without booking from 10 am to 7 pm.
Prior to the announcement, the site only accepted visitors in scheduled time slots from 10 am to 10 pm, which you can book through their website.
Proof of vaccination is required upon entry.
Along with the new store entrance protocols is the announcement of updated operational hours for the world's biggest IKEA store and its array of cafes.
- Store proper: 10 AM - 7 PM
- Swedish Bistro (Level 2): 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Swedish Bistro (Level 3): 10 AM - 7 PM
- Swedish Food Market (Level 3): 10 AM - 7 PM
- Swedish Café (Level 3): 10 AM - 6:30 PM
- Swedish Restaurant (Level 4): 9:30 AM - 6 PM
IKEA Philippines located at the SM Mall of Asia Complex in Pasay City first opened its doors on Nov. 25, 2021. Those who wish to shop from home can opt to do so via www.ikea.com/phor the IKEA Shopping app.