It's the most wonderful time of a gamer's year! Steam's Autumn Sale 2022 has started, slashing prices on the biggest games such as Cyberpunk 2077, Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered, Stray, and more.
The week-long sale started on Nov. 22 and will end on Nov. 29. So whether you're planning to game through the holidays or shop new titles for your loved ones, now's the perfect time to add the games to your cart.
Here's a list of some of the biggest games with discounted prices that you can get during the sale:
- FIFA 23 - P1,799 (40% off)
- It Takes Two - P719 (60% off)
- Red Dead Redemption II - P759 (67% off)
- Cyberpunk 2077 - P1,299.50 (50% off)
- God of War - P1,867.50 (25% off)
- Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered - P2,242.50 (25% off)
- The Witcher 3 - P271.99 (80% off)
- Stray - P539.96 (20% off)
- Horizon Zero Dawn - P996 (60% off)
- Project Zomboid - P301.46 (33% off)
- Terraria - P159.97 (50% off)
- Monster Hunter Rise - P989.50 (50% off)
- Cities: Skylines - P299.98 (70% off)
- Stardew Valley - P335.96 (20% off)
- Jackbox Party Pack 9 - P519.96 (20% off)
Downloadable content or DLCs are also getting price cuts during the week-long sale.
The Autumn Sale also marks the nomination season for the Steam Awards, where players can vote for their favorite games to get recognized as the Game of the Year, VR Game of the Year, Best Soundtrack, Most Innovative Gameplay, and more.
Check out all the gaming deals from Steam here.