The different winners of the special awards for Miss World Philippines 2022 have been named during the coronation night on June 5 at the Mall of Asia Arena.
The awards were given to candidates who reigned supreme in different aspects of the competition. Negros Occidental's Gwendolyne Fourniol bagged the most awards with four titles, including Miss Silka, Miss Love Your Skin, Beach Beauty Challenge winner, and Best in Evening Gown.
Here's a complete list of awardees.
- Miss Photogenic: #20 Makati, Ashley Subijano Montenegro
- Miss Non-fungible Beauty Award: #17 Parañaque, Ingrid Santamaria; #13 Cebu, Maria Gigante; #24 Las Piñas, Alison Black
- Miss Kumu World: #10 Davao Del Norte, Kristal Marie Gante
- Miss Silka: #25 Negros Occidental, Gwendolyne Fourniol
- Miss Love Your Skin Award: #25 Negros Occidental, Gwendolyne Fourniol; #18 Marikina, Justine Beatrice Felizarta
- Sports challenge winner: #13 Cebu, Maria Gigante
- Best in national costume: #36 Bulakan, Bulacan, Lady Justerinnie Santos
- Best in talent: #22 San Juan City, Cassandra Bermeo Chan
- Ambassador of Goodwill: #8 Iloilo Province, Tsina Jade Chu
- Miss Multimedia: #1 Marinduque Simone Nadine Bornilla; #2 Roxas City Erika Vinculado
- Beach Beauty Challenge: #25 Negros Occidental, Gwendolyne Fourniol
- Head-to-head challenge winner: #23 Taguig, Charyzah Costales Esparrago
- Top Model: #17 Paranaque Ingrid Santamaria, #20 Makati Ashley Montenegro
- Beauty with a purpose: #12 Quezon Province, Anjie Mae Manipol; #35 Zambales, Patricia McGee
- Best in Swimsuit: #24 Las Piñas, Alison Black
- Best in Evening Gown: #25 Negros Occidental, Gwendolyne Fourniol