Machine Gun Kelly went from rap and rock music to electronic real quick.
On Saturday, Feb. 11, the musician reposted an Instagram story showing him getting "electrocuted" during his performance at the Coors Light Birds Nest concert series, a Super Bowl weekend event.
"Yooo...I got electrocuted and my hair stood up," Machine Gun Kelly wrote in his story with high voltage and face with tears of joy emojis.
Although his hair rose about a second into the clip, he appeared unfazed, proceeding to perform normally with head bangs and a microphone catch.
"Getting electrocuted during a performance was a first for me…but the hair’s cool," he later tweeted.
getting electrocuted during a performance was a first for me…but the hair’s cool 🤷🏼♂️ pic.twitter.com/kszywQxrXK— blonde don (@machinegunkelly) February 12, 2023
MGK has yet to provide details about how it happened, but according to a TMZ report, no medical professionals were needed after the incident.
Page Six reported that the rapper met up with the love of his life, actress Megan Fox after the show to attend Drake's Super Bowl party. He is scheduled to perform at the Sports Illustrated Super Bowl party this weekend.