BrandedUp in partnership with
What is the life you want?
We all have that ideal life for ourselves and while that could be different for each one, it boils down to making the most of our time and becoming someone we’re proud of. Whatever it is, getting there may not always be a smooth sail. It takes time, effort, and priority management.
Since we’re talking about long-term goals, it’s important to make sure that your future is secure as you embark on your journey—not just in preparation for unforeseen circumstances and expenses like health emergencies, but also the peace and enjoyment that come as you get older.
One of the things that can help you with that is EastWest Ageas Insurance (EWA), which offers products and solutions designed to give you a better tomorrow. “We truly believe that every Filipino deserves to live their best life now, and with EWA as your partner, you have made the right choice towards living a life you deserve,” said its president and chief executive officer Sjoerd Smeets.
Choose to create the life you desire and deserve. Here are ten things to consider getting there.
1. Choose to be true to your "why." Know your mission and keep it in mind to motivate you to keep going even when things get rough.
2. Choose to look at the larger picture when you imagine your life in a few years. Know and comprehend how your activities today can affect your future since they can help you clarify your way and stay focused on your life goals.
3. Choose to divide your goals into smaller, more manageable tasks. Dream big but keep your goals realistic and take things one day at a time.
4. Choose to be protected with Future Assure variable unit-linked (VUL) plan with boosters to help you expand your savings as you raise your protection coverage over time. Or Future Assure Max, which is a single-premium VUL plan for long-term goals. BuildWealth Limited Pay is a VUL plan that protects you for ten years or more and provides investment possibilities, while Prime Umbrella covers you and your family completely.
5. Prioritize growing your money. EastWest Ageas Insurance offers a variety of funds to help you save for the future while also protecting you against life's unforeseen twists and turns. You can select from many peso-denominated funds as well as the Dollar Income Paying Fund, which is included with their Dollar Edge VUL plan.
6. Choose to be adaptable. Life isn't always sunshine and rainbows; there may be hiccups along the road. The best thing you can do is welcome change, learn to adjust as you go along, and stay focused on your life objectives and priorities.
7. Select the right mentors. It's always a good idea to have mentors who can help you stay inspired and motivated as you pursue your objectives. Find someone you know and look up to for advice on how to live your dream life.
8. Make the decision to be safe. Health emergencies are unavoidable, and you must be prepared to deal with them. Aside from health insurance, EWA also provides Life Essentials, which allows you to "worry less when faced with a serious illness" by insuring you against over 40 key illnesses.
9. Select a golden tomorrow. To live a joyful and comfortable future, you must plan your life. EWA has financial options to assist you with your long-term retirement income as well as additional finances for any challenges that may arise.
10. Choose the right ally. You can rely on EastWest Asia as a partner. It is dedicated to "helping you protect what matters most and achieve your life goals." Thanks to the strong and long-term collaboration between EastWest and Ageas, EWA will be there for you as you plan for a better tomorrow for yourself and those around you.
EastWest Ageas Insurance is the insurance provider of choice for your needs. It combines the financial strength of EastWest, which has nearly 30 years of local banking experience, and Ageas, a global insurer with a nearly 200-year history. Learn more about how EastWest Ageas Insurance can help you live your best life right now. Visit their website at ewageas.com.ph or follow them on Facebook and LinkedIn. And to get your tomorrow started right away, call them at +632.893.93924 or email them at [email protected].