Fly all you can for only P99! Cebu Pacific brings back CEB Super Pass this 10.10
Pick a destination and get ready to pack your bags, because you can book and fly all you can once again for less than P100.
Cebu Pacific is giving everyone an early Christmas treat with its one-of-a-kind travel voucher, the CEB Super Pass, starting 10:00 a.m. on October 10 until October 13, 2022, perfect for all your revenge travel needs.
For only P99, one-way base fare, customers can purchase an open-dated pass that allows one to travel across the airline’s widest domestic network, whether via Cebu Pacific or Cebgo. Each passenger can buy all the vouchers they want and fly when they can, with a travel period from October 17, 2022, until November 30, 2023.
"We are very happy to relaunch this well-loved product right in time for the holiday season. Now it's even easier to give your loved ones the gift of flexible travel, which they can use up until next year," said Carmina Romero, Cebu Pacific Director for Corporate Communications.
The CEB Super Pass is made available for Juans who place a high value on flexibility, convenience, and affordability for their travels, whether for leisure or business. This was initially launched in 2021 as part of its 25th anniversary celebration, in line with the airline's promise to keep making travel accessible for everyJuan.
Passengers who have existing Travel Funds may also make use of their virtual wallets to stock up on these vouchers. What’s more, you can buy the CEB Super Pass, not just for yourself, but also give them as gifts to loved ones this Christmas season.
How to purchase the CEB Super Pass
- Step 1: Visit the Cebu Pacific website (cebupacificair.com), or you may also visit https://bit.ly/CEBSuperPass to be taken to the webpage directly.
- Step 2: Click the ‘CEB Super Pass’ banner to be redirected to the purchase page.
- Step 3: View the CEB Super Pass Terms and Conditions, FAQs, and steps how to redeem the pass before purchasing to make sure you’re all set!
- Step 4: Enter the number of vouchers you want to purchase. You may purchase ten (10) CEB Super Pass vouchers per transaction, but there is no limit to how many you can avail! Buy all you can!
- Step 5: On the guest details page, enter the passenger details of the actual guest/s who will use the voucher. Please make sure to enter the correct details, exactly as shown in a government-issued ID.
- Step 6: On the payment page, you may settle payment for your CEB Super Pass via Credit/Debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or Travel Fund.
- Step 7: Once your purchase of CEB Super Pass is successful, you will be notified of your booking reference number and all other purchase details via email.
How to redeem the CEB Super Pass
- Step 1: Visit www.cebupacificair.com or the Cebu Pacific app and click on the CEB Super Pass homepage banner to be redirected to the redemption page.
- You may also visit https://bit.ly/CEBSuperPass to be taken to the webpage directly.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Redeem CEB Super Pass’ Tab and enter the booking reference provided during purchase and the surname of any passenger in the booking reference.
- Step 3: All purchased CEB Super Passes will be displayed. Select the voucher you want to use for redemption. If you're planning to book a round-trip flight, make sure to select 2 vouchers for each guest.
- Step 4: On the Search Flight page, search and select a flight marked with “CEB Super Pass” from the list of flights available.
- Step 5: Complete the necessary details on the Guest Details Page.
- Step 6: Add-ons are available if you wish to purchase, subject to additional fees and charges.
- Step 7: Pay for the remaining amount due via Credit card, Alipay, PayPal, or Travel Fund.
- Step 8: Once payment is successful, you will be redirected to a confirmation page where a new booking reference number will be provided for your selected destination and date.
CEB Super Pass vouchers purchased on Oct 10-13, 2022 will only be valid for redemption until November 23, 2023, and travel until November 30, 2023.
For full details, visit the Cebu Pacific website: https://bit.ly/CEBSuperPass.