Sony is concluding their 2021 Play at Home campaign by releasing a range of free in-game items and virtual currency for some popular PlayStation titles.
The PlayStation blog reports that the games included in the promotion include Rocket League, Brawlahalla, Destruction AllStars, MLB The Show 21, NBA 2K21, Rogue Company, World of Warships, Warframe and Call of Duty: Warzone.
— PlayStation (@PlayStation) May 13, 2021
Lasting until June 6 at 11:59 pm PDT, the following DLCs and bundles wiill be available for free via the PlayStation Store:
- Rocket League: PlayStation Plus Pack – includes four unique customization items including Blue Notch Wheels, Blue Smoke Boost, Blue Rocks Trail, and the Trimpact BL Player Banner.
- Brawlhalla: Play at Home Pack – includes the Rayman Legend Unlock, Sir Rayelot Skin with Axe and Gauntlet Weapon Skins, Shrug Emote and Grimm Sidekick.
- Destruction AllStars: 1100 Destruction Points
- MLB The Show 21: 10 The Show Packs
- NBA 2K21: The Play at Home Pack – includes MyTEAM Series 2 Amethyst Damian Lillard, 5,000 MyTEAM Points and more.
- Rogue Company: Play at Home Pack – includes the Kyoto Undercover Ronin Outfit and 200 Rogue Bucks.
- World of Tanks/World of Warships: Twice the Courage Pack For World of Tanks: Modern Armor, this bundle includes five x1.5 Silver Boosters, five x2 XP Boosters, 7 days of Premium Account and more. For World of Warships: Legends, this bundle includes Tier III battleship Arkansas, 7 days of Premium Account and 5x Rare Boosters of all five types.
- Warframe: Starter Bundle - includes 100 Platinum, 100,000 Credits, 7 Day Affinity Booster, Essential Base Damage Mod Bundle and more.
The final Play At Home content drop also includes five 60-minute Double XP tokens for Call of Duty: Warzone, which will be accessible exclusively in-game through the Message of The Day from May 20 at 10am PDT until June 6 at 11.59pm PDT.
First launched in April 2020, Sony’s Play at Home campaign was designed to promote social distancing and aid indie game developers impacted by the coronavirus pandemic by giving away games to players free of charge without the need for a PlayStation Plus subscription.
As part of Play At Home 2021, PlayStation owners were previously able to download 2016’s Ratchet & Clank, 10 PS4 indie games and PS VR titles, as well as Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition free of charge.
Sony also recently revealed details regarding the Days of Play community event, which will let players sign up to unlock new avatars and PS4 themes beginning May 18.
The PlayStation Player Celebration will be part of Days of Play 2021 and involves a multi-stage competition in which participants have to play as many games and earn as many trophies as possible.
(Images via PlayStation blog)